Tuesday 23 November 2010

Giving Thanks

 I hope that everyone in this world will have a Happy Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate it or not. I think it is a shame that media has commercialized everything so much, that it now has a major impact on people. They heavily celebrate Halloween, then right afterwards, begin with Christmas. But they have also forgotten one important holiday...THANKSGIVING!! People don't appreciate Thanksgiving anymore along with just being happy with what they have. People now more than ever are materialistic, greedy, and selfish. Humans over think things and this will cause our downfall. I just want to be happy for the simple things in my life and be grateful that I am even alive to type these very words. So here is my list of what I am thankful for:
1. Seeing a new day
2. Seeing my parents work hard, just so I may have a good life
3. My parent's happiness
4. My Health
5.Sustinance
6.The royalties that most people in a middle-class income have, but take for granted
7.The earth, with its mysteries and all it still has to offer everyone
8.Nature
9.An education
10.A good, strong Mind

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloomth and the Cult of the Melancholy