Friday 19 November 2010

Creepin' Alert!! (Part Two)

 So yesterday, I was going to my Journey of Transformation class, and I thought 'Hey, I should go to the Cove and get some food to break my fast...', so I went to the cove. Little did I know I would wind up creepin' without even trying!!! Dr. Cos was there, and I didn't notice him at first until I turned around to get a spoon and napkins. But he noticed me, because when I went to wait for my order, I saw him look up at me from the corner of my eye. On the flip side, Nick wound up seeing him too and creepin' on him as well!!! I cannot believe that Nick and I were in two different places and wound up creepin' at the same time (or at least in the same time interval)!! My new theory is that when you don't expect him to be there, then you will be able to creep, otherwise you probably won't ever see him and creepin' will fail. In honour of this event, I have posted another picture of a tea party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloomth and the Cult of the Melancholy