Thursday 21 October 2010

Mah Info!!!! :3

(THIS IS INCASE YOU HAVENT READ MY PROFILE YET!!!....enjoy lol :d)
Plus, you all deserve a bit of a biography of me! Umm (b-day 8/24), in COLLEGE!!!, and I am taking life as it comes. I am a daydreamer, black, A GIRL!!, and in love with literature, and music. I love visual-kei, j-rock, and a lot of others. I like anime and manga, steampunk, the lolita styles, bookshopping, and looking at fashion. My favourite colours are, orange, purple, grey, and black. I love PBS, Masterpiece Mystery!, Euromaxx, Adventure Time!, Criminal Minds, and others. I am addicted to youtube as you will soon find out.  I can be a very social person at times, and very VERY quiet at other times. I can be your friend or your worst nightmare(you choose lol). What you wanna know about me just ask and I'll answer..maybe...lets wait and see
Q
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." "Sleep! Oh, those little slices of death how I loathe them." ~Edgar Allan Poe
"By day the lord directs his love by night his song is with me." ~...I have no idea who, but it sounds awsome(got it off of a piccie)
UOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloomth and the Cult of the Melancholy