Tuesday 25 January 2011

Ringing In the New Year...Almost a Month Late (with an explanation and some cool sites I found) :D

Hello!!! Welcome to 2011, The Weird Ramblings of a Puddle!!!! Hello my fellow puddlers!(even though few very few exist...) It has been awhile since I have blogged, and I must say I have missed it. Even though I quickly blog about websites and pictures I think are cool, and in a hurried rush of excitement, I have come to think of this blog as a little piece of the deep puddle in my life. To begin with, I will try and re-introduce myself and try to come up with a main theme for this blog. I would like to get some input on what I should do, but I barely have any readers!!! I want a cohesive blog where I can interact with others!!!! That is what this blog needs, more people to fill the watery puddle void!! Anywho, for the most part, I hope everyone has been having a wonderful new year and there are awesome things going on in your lives. I for the most part have been at home for holiday break for like the past month and a half (going back into December). I don't really have a proper internet connection at home, so I am stuck blogging at my university. I will try and get a mobile blog up on my phone, but we'll see how things go. So if there are gaps in time where no one hears from me, it is because I am at home with a crappy internet connection that does not extend to my laptop or iPad. Hearing this explanation, you can see that I am not tech savvy lol. Back to business!! I will try and post more article type bloggings and try to post more about my life in university. I hope all will fare well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloomth and the Cult of the Melancholy